Saturday, March 17, 2007

Welcome to Mobile Telephony

Thought I'd expand my eBay mobile telephony blog to Blogger for greater coverage. The purpose is the same: to discuss, review, dream about and just THINK how mobile devices are changing our lives. I'm a smart phone/PDA geek who's sold high-end mobile devices on eBay (bwilsonbp) for several years--not for profit, but to introduce eBay users to the BEST of the BEST in mobile telephony. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area in the middle of Silicon Valley and have worked for and consulted with high technology companies for over 20 years. I'm fascinated how innnovative mobile devices change human communication. From the bluetooth freaks to WIFI phones and Skype to the integration of high megapixel photography and streaming audio--you'll find it here. I invite you to post your thoughts about mobile telephony's impact on an increasingly wireless world. Brian

No comments: